Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sister Sketches

Today Anastasia and I were drawing together, and started a little game: one of us would draw a small figure that then the other would have to redraw in their own style. We both have a mangaesque style, but Anastasia tends towards a cuter style than I. It was lots of fun!

Little figure by Anastasia, bigger one by me.

Small figure by me, awesome snowboarder by Anastasia!

Used the same pose as Anastasia for this one! So cute.
We should do it again sometime!

3 comments:

  1. What cool sisters you are!!!!! I love all of these pictures, but I think the winning one is indeed the 'awesome snowboarder' - indeed!!! I actually thought you had done that one, Sophie, because it seemed such a dancer-type position, of which you've done plenty. Granted, I haven't seen much of Anastasia's drawings in years now... *sniff sniff* (Make her do more and post them, okay, Sophs?!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anastasia laughed, then shook her head with a fiercely whispered "No" :D

      Delete