Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant

Just a short post - in London my friend and I went to a Chinese restaurant called the Four Seasons to have the Cantonese-style duck, as recommended by a friend who knows his stuff! And boy, did he know what he was talking about.

YUM.

That was some great duck right there. Intensely flavorful, with deliciously crisp skin and fat that just melted in your mouth... *sighs contentedly*

I also really liked the metal decorations they had on display around the restaurant, and took a few photos.From the shape and the small bar holding the two pieces together, I think that these might belong on double doors, with the small bar being the bolt to hold the doors shut. So neat!




More on my short trip to London soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment