Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Jackie Chaves

aka Bon AppetEats, creates tiny realistic foods and animals out of polymer clay and resin. I saw her "mini ponds" on facebook today and had to share!

The animals and objects are created in polymer clay, while the "water" is resin.
I showed this to Anastasia and she thought it was real! I would love to own one of these - isn't it beautiful?
Then there's the mini food she makes...
...and the chocolates...
...*mouth waters*
All the above images are in the scale 1:12. Crazy! There are actually quite a number of people who create this kind of polymer art, but the koi was something I'd never seen before. I believe these are mostly intended for doll houses - neat, no? It's so cool what some people can do.

1 comment:

  1. thats fun. You get hungry, but never would get full of it :-D

    ReplyDelete